This colourful introductory workshop is opened to both beginners as well as those already familiar with the world of Ayurveda or health-food. It is meant to give participants a tasty and practical experience of the art of Ayruvedic cooking based on local organic ingredients and food habits as well as give general knowledge on Ayurveda.
- During the evening, you will:
- Learn about the fundamental principles of Ayurveda, the thousand-year old Science and Cuisine
- Get hints about your personal body constitution
- Be shown correct food preparation techniques
- Enjoy a fully organic and Ayurvedic dinner from local seasonal products
- Learn substitutes to refined products
- Get new cooking tips and habits
- Rejoice in the presence of happy Ayruvedic Chef Wayne Featherstone and meet news friend
It will take place in Eis Epicerie, a SenseFood concept aligned with the principles of social responsibility and ecology, offering local organic food from Luxembourg.